U6-U9 practice twice a week for 45-60 minutes. Coach's establish practice locations and times.
U10 & older also practice twice a week for 75-90 minutes. Coaches and the practice field coordinator work together to provide the best use of practice space available.
Place Holder for Practice Content
Equipment (for each practice)
Always have the following for each practice:
- Shin guards
- Soccer cleats
- Sun protection
Practice Field Locations
U10 and above teams have priority for assigned practice field spaces at school fields, Shoreline A&B and Twin Ponds.
U6-U9 teams are encouraged to find available space at City parks and other alternate spaces.
- Cromwell Park (particularly well suited for U6 teams)
- Metro bus barn field (aka McCormick Park, off 163rd east of Meridian Avenue)
- Meridian Park- small field adjacent to Shorewood baseball/softball field
- Einstein- the field on east side of tennis courts
- Hillwood Park- unassigned space (which may again be hosting U8/U9 group team> training sessions Mondays and Tuesdays in Sept and October)
- Richmond Beach library park
- Shoreview Park field
- West (lower) field at Sunset School Park
- Small field by Syre south parking lot